Fees - Liberal Arts/Dual Degree Program
Tuition: $15,000 USD per year
Spring semester tuition: $7,500
- A non-refundable $150 application fee is not included above.
- Accepted students will be asked to pay a confirmation fee to guarantee their spot in the program.
- Trips, Student Activities, Facility Fees and Health Insurance are all included in the tuition fees quoted above. Study of the Hebrew language (Ulpan) is highly recommended and may involve an additional fee.
- There is a replacement charge of $10 for lost student ID card, medical insurance card, or room keys.
To view your account details and balance, manage your account, and pay online using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card, please log on to your profile through the TAU International website.
Students may also pay with:
- A bank check or personal check made out to ‘Tel Aviv University’.
- Federal loans (U.S. and Canada).
- Deferred Payment Plan (DPP) – An equal, interest-free payment plan is available for semester and yearlong students only. Deferred payments may be made by credit card or checks, and there is a one-time $100 DPP enrollment fee. To obtain an individualized DPP contract, log on to your online Student Account, or contact our office.
- Any external scholarship that is made to you is expected to come directly to our office. If these funds have not been disbursed to us by the time you have to leave for Israel, make sure you send us a copy of your award notification. We will adjust your balance automatically.
- State of Israel Bonds, Israeli Government grants (e.g., Military Service, Aliyah etc.), and other funds in NIS - these could be used to pay your balance in Israel only.
- If you are paying your bill in Israel, you must first notify your local Office of Academic Affairs of this in writing. The office in Israel will accept payment via check or bank transfer: (Bank Hapoalim 12, Einstein Branch 778, Account #8800).
- 529 Plans - Tel Aviv University is an approved U.S. 529 College Savings Plan institution.
- For wire transfer, please contact the New York City office for the bank name, account numbers and routing (ABA) numbers. Please be aware that a wire transfer is costly and the payee should be aware of aditional wire transfer fees that will be deducted from payment by the bank.
Full details here.