Entrepreneur & Investor in the Purpose-Economy landscape. Repeat business founder, with extensive experience at leading companies from foundation to M&A. Heading the "Purpose Economy" course at Columbia & TAU dual degree.
Business sector thought-Leader, empowering organizations to scale rapidly by embracing ‘Conscious Capitalism’ and forming transcending leadership. Operating in dozens of companies around the world, scrutinizing the formidable encounter between man and his purpose.
Education & Teaching:
Extensive educational background at Product-Strategy and Business Design.
- B.Sc. & M.Sc. Product Design (Faenza, Italy) with specialization obtained in the University of Exeter, UK.
- 2022 - Leading the “Purpose Economy” course in Colombia & TAU University
- 2018 - President at the Exponential Innovation academy for Veteran Officers
- 2017 - Leading “Impact Entrepreneurship” MBA at COMAS
- 2016 - Head of the Fintech Incubator at COMAS
- 2011 - Head of the Industrial Design Faculty at "Concept" Academy, York University
- Inventor of the Prodigy Disruption Methodology
Author of the highly acclaimed “Labyrinth”, a timeless creation depicting man’s pursuit of purpose.
• 2022 – Epic Endeavor - Venture Capital, purpose-led companies
• 2020 - General Manager at Avante Israel
• 2019 - BOD at the Conscious Capitalism, Israeli chapter
• 2013 - Founder & CEO at Sling [Acquired by Avante]
• 2009 - Founder & CEO at Smite, global digital powerhouse
• 2007 - CMO at Funtactix [acquired by PlayTech]