TAU must receive your original transcript; a copy of it is sufficient during admissions. Accepted students will need to provide an offical transcript. The transcript must be in English (if your institution issues it in any other language it must be translated by a notary).
No. When applying to the ulpan, applicants need to submit only the health declaration form, the online application form and pay the $60 USD application fee.
The documents required for application are:
- Official high school diploma and transcript
- Results of the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or American College Test (ACT).
- 2 academic recommendations
- TOEFL (79)/IELTS(6.5) results
-A personal essay of 300 to 500 words
- Health declaration form
- A signed medical form with a physician's approval
Applications are reviewed as they are completed, and you will be contacted with an admissions decision as expediently as possible