Ido started his journey in the Israeli High-Tech industry in 2004, working in various startups as a developer, project manager, and product manager.
During the last years, Ido has also been an entrepreneur involved in several data-oriented projects.
Since 2014 Ido has been teaching technological courses in various academic institutes such as:
● Tel Aviv University - Entrepreneurship and Innovation courses on the International B.A. in Liberal Arts program.
● Haifa University – Android development and project management
● Shenkar college – Data for games.
● Tiltan College – Game development in Unity, Design Patterns, Shader computing, Multiplayer, Databases, Quality Assurance for game development, Optimization in Unity, and more
● Apple Seeds – Full Stack Coding Bootcamp