- Excellent performance in high school and university entrance exams (SATs/ACT/Psychometric)
- A grade of 4 or above in AP courses
- Outstanding writing ability as demonstrated in the personal essay
- Multiple excellent letters of recommendation from teachers/professors/army commanders/employers
- Meaningful extracurricular/volunteering activities
- Potential to serve as an ambassador of the program once back in the home country and a willingness to promote the program and university to various audiences.
The program has a limited number of scholarships which are allocated on a first come first served basis. Eligible applicants must meet at least four of the above criteria.
Also, need-based tuition assistance is available through any one of the TAU International offices to students who can demonstrate sufficient financial need.
For more information on funding, please visit the TAU international website.